In order to transpose by semitones and not by octaves make sure to refer to the steps below:
- Press at the same time both Octave Buttons.
- From there just press the octave buttons to transpose from one semitone at a time.
To do so on the Keylab Essential product range, you'll have to adjust these settings directly from the Midi Control Center accessible on this page: https://www.arturia.com/support/downloads&manuals
- Hold the "Trans" button while pressing a key based on the middle C as the reference note.
- Notes below middle C will transpose down, while notes above middle C will transpose up.
- Pressing any C key will cancel the transposition.
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us.