Check out below instructions to activate your freshly acquired Arturia licenses on an offline computer.
Download the Arturia Software Center by clicking the following button :
Install and launch the Arturia Software Center on your offline computer and click the bottom right Offline Activation button.
Generate an activation file by clicking the "Save Request File" button:
Authorize the activation file by following the below steps :
- Store the activation file on an external USB storage device and plug it to an online computer
- Upload the activation file on our system by clicking on the link below (Once logged on your account on the website) :
- Retrieve your authorized activation file that has been sent to your Arturia account email address
- Store the authorized activation file back on your external USB storage device and get back to your offline computer
Plug your storage device and then load the authorized activation file in your Arturia Software Center with the "Load Activation File" button :
Your licenses should now be activated.
- To be effective, the activation requires to stay logged in your account in offline mode so make sure not to log out from your account.
- The unauthorized activation file extension is: .ascr (The one you upload on our website)
- The successfully authorized activation file extension is: .ascl (The one you receive on your email)
If you have a problem with the activation, please contact us from this page: Registration Support