The unit is splitted into 5 sections, as visible on the faceplate:
Sweep Gen 1 and 2
Phasor A and Phasor B
1. RateRate controls the speed/rate of the LFO. The higher the rate is, the faster the modulation will be.
Rate can also be synced to your host tempo, from 8 to 1/64 (in bars).
2. Manual rate / Pedal switchIt allows the LFO rate to be controlled by the Pedal, instead of the Rate knob.
When the switch is in the Pedal position, the Pedal section takes control of the rate of the LFO, overriding the Rate knob.
3. ShapeShape smoothly switches the LFO between a square and a sine wave.
We added a ramp shape (ascending saw) to the OG switch.
4. DepthEach Phasor module will receive sweep from mix of its Generators 1+2, with Depth 1 and Depth 2 independent levels.
The FX will receive the summing between both generators.
5. FeedbackFeedback sets the amount of affected signal fed back into the effect.
6. ON/OFF switchThis useful ON/OFF switch has been implanted to allow you to turn off one phaser separately to the other.
7. Sweep (Ped/Gen)The Sweep (Ped/Gen) switch allows you to choose between pedal and Gen LFO to control the cutoff.
The third (Gen + Pedal) position, labeled "+", will make the LFO sweep around a center frequency controlled by the pedal.
8. Sweep Sync (Norm/Rev)In Phasor B, the Sweep has a second switch, labeled Norm/Rev. This switch inverts the polarity of the sweep for Phasor B.
9. Combination MatrixSets the ratio of processed (wet) to unprocessed (dry) sound output from the plugin.
10. What is the pedal able to?The pedal can be used as an alternate source of modulation.
It can be used in 2 modes:
- Manual Mode: Allow to “ride” the pedal manually. It could also be controlled by a MIDI controller.
- Envelope Follower: This lets you modulate destination parameters by an audio signal volume contour.
This can be achieved both with the inputs signal (A/B) or from an external sidechain
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us.