- The master volume is not set to 0
- The Amplifier Master volume is not set to 0
- The Tone switches are not all set to OFF
Have you noticed the lever called mute ? This lever consideranlu reduce the sustain of the notes played, twisting the sound in a muted guitar style.
The potentiometer called "Dynamics" controls the response of the Clavinet to the MIDI notes velocity.
- If you set Dynamics to 0, the notes played will always sound at the maximum velocity.
- Whereas, if you set it to the maximum, it will scale to the velocity of the MIDI note received.