Please follow the steps below to get started with UVI Grand Piano Model D
1 - If you do not have iLok yet, follow these steps to install iLok License Manager:
- Go on www.ilok.com, download the iLok License Manager version for your computer and install it.
- Start the iLok License Manager and login. If you don’t have an iLok account, you'll have to create one.
- Important note: don’t forget to check your emails, confirm your email address and activate your iLok account.
2 - Get the UVI Workstation:
- Go to the UVI website and download the UVI Workstation.
- Install it.
3 - Register and install your UVI Grand Piano Model D:
- Go to your MyArturia account and navigate to My Products.
- In the MyProducts section, go to the KeyLab you've registered.
- Look for the Grand Piano Model D serial number.
- If this serial number doesn't appear in the software bundled to the KeyLab you've registered, please contact our Support team.
- Then, log into (or create) your UVI account on https://www.uvi.net/.
- Register your product on UVI.
- Type in the serial number you found on your MyArturia page, and enter your iLok user ID.
- Download and install Grand Piano Model D.
- Go to the iLok License Manager, and activate Grand Piano Model D.
- Finally, go to UVI Workstation, and start using your bundled software.
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us.