Please find below how to insert a third party instrument (VST, AU, AAX) in your favourite DAW.
1. Open the Live browser, and click on the "Plug-ins" section.
2. In the VST or Audio Unit folder, browse the instrument of your choice.
3. Drag & drop it in your MIDI track or double click on it.
1. In Bitwig browser, click on the "Devices" section
2. On the bottom of the browser will appear the available Arturia instruments.
3. Drag & drop the instrument of your choice on your track.
1. First, click on “Project”, then on “Add Track”, and choose “Instrument” to create an “Instrument Track” :
2. In the “Add Track” pop-up window, click on the “Instrument” dropdown menu, and select “Synth” to access your Virtual Instruments plug-ins list :
3. Click on the “Instrument” you’d like to load on your track, and finally, click on the “Add Track” button to confirm :
4. You can now enjoy using your instrument !
1. Create a new Instrument track (Right click Add track)
2. Browse the Arturia Category
3. Select the instrument you want to insert in your track
1. In FL Studio browser open the Plugin Database folder.
2. In the Generators section, browse the instrument of your choice.
3. Drag & Drop it under your tracks.
After installing a new plugin, FL Studio requires to rescan the plugins. To do that, you can follow this Image Line tutorial:
1. Select an instrument track.
2. Click on Instruments
3. In AU Instruments > Arturia > Select the instrument your want to use.
1. Select a Stereo Instrument Track.
2. Click on one of the Inserts A-E tabs.
3. In multichannel plug-in > Instrument > Select the virtual instrument of your choice to add it to your track.
1. Go the the browser on the right and click the Instruments Tab.
2. Open the Arturia folder, and locate the instruments you want to use.
3. Drag & Drop it on your track.
1. In the browser, click the Instruments Tab.
2. Browse the Arturia category, and locate the instruments you want to use.
3. Drag & Drop it in your rack.
Note: To insert an instrument in a track, you first need to make sure you've scanned the said instrument in the DAW where the track is found. If it is not the case, please refer to the How to rescan my plug-ins? FAQ article.