Please find below how to insert a third party instrument (VST, AU, AAX) in your favourite DAW.
1. Open the Live browser, and click on the "Plug-ins" section.
2. In the VST or Audio Unit folder, browse the instrument of your choice.
3. Drag & drop it in your MIDI track or double click on it.
1. In Bitwig browser, click on the devices section
2. On the bottom of the browser will appear the available Arturia instruments.
3. Drag & drop the instrument of your choice on your track.
1. Select a track
2. In the Inspector's instrument tab, click on the output slot.
3. Select the instrument of your choice
1. Create a new Instrument track (Right click Add track)
2. Browse the Arturia Category
3. Select the instrument you want to insert in your track
1. In FL Studio browser open the Plugin Database folder.
2. in the Generators section, browse the instrument of your choice.
3. Drag & Drop it under your tracks.
After installing a new plugin, FL Studio requires to rescan the plugins. To do that, you can follow this Image Line tutorial:
1. Select an instrument track.
2. Click on Instruments
3. In AU Instruments > Arturia > Select the instrument your want to use.
1. Select a Track.
2. Click on one of the Inserts A-E tabs.
3. In multichannel plug-in > Instrument > Select the virtual effect of your choice to add it to your track.
1. Go the the browser on the right and click the Instruments Tab.
2. Open the Arturia folder and locate the instruments you want to use.
3. Drag & Drop it on your track.
1. In the browser, click the Instruments Tab.
2. Browse the Arturia category and locate the instruments you want to use.
3. Drag & Drop it in your rack.