Use the included USB-C to USB-A cable to connect the MiniFuse to an available USB port on your computer.
Note that third-party cables are not recommended, please use the supplied cable instead.
Plug the small end of the cable into the smaller USB-C port on the back of the MiniFuse; this port is labelled with a laptop icon.
Yes, you may connect the MiniFuse through a USB hub.
Note that some passive hubs may not supply the power required for the MiniFuse to operate.
For this reason, we recommend that if you need to connect through a hub you use a powered one.
We recommend that you use balanced TRS cables (two rings around the connector) for best experience.
This depends on your instrument.
The most common cables used to connect instruments are:
- Microphone - XLR (3 pin) or 1/4" (TS) cable
- Guitar or bass - 1/4" (TS) cable
- Synthesizers and drum machines - 1/4" TRS cables, or RCA cables with RCA-to-1/4" adapters*.
- DJ Mixers - 1/4" TRS cables, or RCA cables with RCA-to-1/4" adapters*.
* We recommend using TRS (balanced) cables whenever balanced outputs are available from your equipment; this will keep noise as low as possible.