This requires the PolyBrute Connect
, a free-to-use editor/librarian software, available for all registered PolyBrute users.
To install it, refer to the “REGISTER YOUR POLYBRUTE AND INSTALL POLYBRUTE CONNECT
” section above.
Your PolyBrute Connect needs to be up-to-date
in order to work with your unit. To do so, open the ASC
and update the PolyBrute Connect.
Before updating the PolyBrute Firmware, please connect your unit using the USB cable
Once this is done, launch your PolyBrute Connect software
If your PolyBrute Firmware is not up-to-date, the PolyBrute Connect will warn you by opening a “Firmware Update” popup
Then, you have two options
- Update it automatically:
- PolyBrute Connect is able to download the Firmware directly from the Arturia’s servers, and to install it directly into your unit. To use this feature click on the “Update To Latest” button.
- Update it manually:
- To update your firmware manually you need to download the firmware file from the PolyBrute “Resources” page. You will find it under the videos section into the “Firmware” section.
- Then, on the PolyBrute Connect “Firmware Update” popup, click on the “Update From File” button.
- Navigate to the file in the dialogue box that will pop up.
- Choose the file, and the process will begin.
During the Firmware upgrade, neither disconnect the USB cable
between the PolyBrute and your computer, nor power the PolyBrute off
After the progress bar reaches 100%
, the PolyBrute connect will display a message “Wait for the device to restart
In the meantime, your PolyBrute screen will display the startup animation several times
After the Firmware update is successfully done, the Firmware update popup will close automatically
You can now have fun with the latest firmware!